Whether you’re creating your first CV or revamping your existing one, it’s sometimes really helpful to look through example CVs that other people have made. These CV examples are job specific so pick the one that is closest to the role you’re looking to apply for.
The CV examples here were created by MONSTER. They allow you to see how people in different job roles might complete their CV. Monster is a global provider of job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management products and services. Use their sites to find job vacancies, wherever you are in the World. Monster also have an easy submit widget which you can install in Microsoft Word to allow you to directly submit your finished CV for jobs.
Available Example CVs
- Admin assistant CV
- Construction assistant CV
- Food services manager CV
- Green economic recovery CV
- Health information technician CV
- Manufacturing sales CV
- Marketing CV
- Medical technologist CV
- Pharmacist CV
- Physiotherapist CV
- Retail sales CV
- Social worker resume
As well as these CV examples, you may also like:
- How to write a CV (or ‘How to write a CV for clinical jobs‘) – ensure you’re putting the right information into your CV and leave out what your employer doesn’t want to see! Our ‘how to write a CV’ template includes examples of what you can write in your CV to ensure you win that elusive role.
- Free CV templates - ensure that you use a clean, professional and uncluttered CV template – here’s a selection of free examples of CVs (without any info in them) for you to download and customise. Using a CV template is the quickest, easiest way to put your CV together!
As well as CV examples, this site is packed with information to help you put together the best possible CV and covering letter. We have an overview of how you can build your work experience as well as a series of articles helping you identify the types of skills that employers value. Use the menus to find the most useful information to you and don’t forget to check out our blog for the latest career posts!