A simple yet delightful CV template using the Garamond font which features smart boxes divided by double lines. Navy double spaced headings break up the different sections in an attractive and easy-to-read way.
About this CV template:Present your information to your employer in a neat and structured way with our Sections CV template. You'll see that the Work Experience, Education and Skills sections make use of inner tables to lay out your information more clearly. Tab through the table to the end and past to add extra rows. If you have any difficulty formatting these, right click within the area and choose Select > Table, go to Borders and Shading and select 'All'. This gives everything a border, which makes it much easier to see what you are trying to create. Once you're happy with the layout you can right click in the area again, select Table and choose 'None' for borders. Make sure you do choose the inner tables when doing this rather than the main cell - otherwise you'll affect the look of the main grey table.
Don't like this CV template? Find another:
Have you seen these?
- Typeface CV/résumé template – alternative version
- Two column narrow burgundy CV template
- Tables CV template – alternative
- Marketing CV/résumé example
- Smart green lines CV template
- Centred modern CV template
- Classic green résumé template (alternative)
- Construction assistant CV/résumé example
- Broken border CV/résumé template